5 Happy Things

Sunday 23 August 2015

It's been a hectic few weeks, among exam results, college offers, debs/proms and planning for September and maybe even a wee holiday. In the middle of all this stress and change I wanted to remind myself of all the things that make me happy.


1. Flowers in my mother's garden
The sweet pea and the lavender are so lovely at this time of year.




2. Home

I live in the middle of the country side and I'm going to miss it a lot when I move to college. We live opposite a lake. which looks just as good in Winter, if not better, as it does in Summer.



3. My Cat
Which is really hard to take photos of (because she is such a ball of fluff)!



4. Nights in With Candles
I find nothing in the world more relaxing than this.



5. Going for Dinner with friends
I'll admit this is something I don't do a lot, but love to do and want to do more. I love trying new food (and I love cocktails.)







2 comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS