New Year!

Wednesday 13 January 2016




It's now 13 days into the new year, and unlike other years I have taken a little longer to decide on my goals for this year. I didn't want to just pick a few ideas off the top of my head and almost immediately fall off the bandwagon. My unwritten goal of the year is to become more organised, hence why I bought myself a brand spanking new diary, for only 4 euro in Tesco. I just thought it was the sweetest little diary, and the perfect size for a handbag, so it can come everywhere with me!


Here are a few of my goals for the new year:

1. Attend a few of the fitness classes that my college has to offer.
I want to use my free time much more productively, as I now have Mondays and Wednesdays off every week. I don't want to end up sitting in my room, I want to get up and get active. by attending 1 if not 2 fitness classes every week. I love exercising as it really does help me feel great, it's just so hard to make time unless I force myself.

2. Stay up to date on college assignments and study. 
Again, a way to maximize my efficient use of time is to work hard, study and stay organised. I'm starting new modules with this new semester and there is no better time to start than right at the beginning of the semester.

3. Get a job.
while this is difficult during term time, it is definitely something I want in the summer. I have to continue finishing up my CV and then of course handing it out.

4. Travel
I think a trip to London is on the cards, but I would also like to travel around Ireland some more. In 2015 I've visited lots of nice places (such as Alicante & Giant's Causeway), and I want 2016 to be the same, if not better.
What are some of your goals for the year and how are you getting on with them so far? Let me know in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS